Why is My Air Conditioner Not Cold?
Air conditioners are essential appliances in homes, offices, commercial buildings, and etc. However, without regular maintenance, they can develop issues, including insufficient cooling. Over time, all air conditioners can wear out and require repairs. For significant problems, it's best to contact a professional air conditioning service company. There might be few reasons why your aircon not cold which you can refer as below.
1. Dirty Air Filter – Regular air conditioner servicing is consistently emphasized for a reason. One primary reason to change your air conditioner's air filter regularly is that a dirty filter restricts airflow, leading to reduced cooling efficiency. Cleaning the air filter should be done every 3 months for residential units and monthly for commercial air conditioners.
2. Clogged Condenser Coils – Condenser coils release heat from the AC compressor, but dirt and dust outdoors can reduce their efficiency. Regular servicing, included in our AC maintenance, can fix this problem. By keeping these coils clean, you ensure that your air conditioner operates at its best, providing efficient cooling and saving you energy costs in the long run.
3. Frozen Evaporator Coils – Evaporator coils circulate refrigerant to cool the room. If they freeze or clog from dirt, your AC won't cool well. To maintain a comfortable indoor environment, it's crucial to keep these coils clean and functioning correctly. Regular maintenance ensures your AC operates efficiently, helping you stay cool during the hot seasons and saving on energy costs. Don't hesitate to schedule routine servicing to keep your AC in top shape.
4. Low Gas or Gas Leakage – Sometimes, if your AC doesn't feel cold enough, it might need an aircon gas top-up. However, low aircon gas could also be due to a refrigerant leak. If this happens, it's considered an aircon emergency and requires immediate attention from a professional air conditioning company.
5. Faulty Condenser Unit – The compressor is vital for distributing cold air in your room. If it's spoilt, your AC won't cool properly. In such cases, it's crucial to have an air conditioning service company inspect and diagnose the issue.
6. Aircon Spareparts Faulty – Faulty air conditioner spare parts can significantly impact the cooling efficiency of your AC. If components like the fan motor, capacitor, thermistor, etc are spoilt, your air conditioner may not produce cold air as expected. In such cases, it's advisable to consult a professional air conditioning service to identify and replace the faulty parts, restoring your AC's cooling performance.
338 Aircon Servicing Singapore provides an extensive range of Aircon Services including Aircon Servicing, Aircon Repairs, Aircon Installation of the best aircon brands, Chemical Overhaul, Gas Top-up, Aircon Leaking Water, and Aircon Not Cold Fix, and more. We have a team of professional technicians who are equipped with vast knowledge and experience in the Aircon industry.
It’s always a good time to talk about the common issues that aircon units have. We have over 15 years of experience in dealing with aircon works and have completed thousands of aircon works for both residential (Landed, Condo, and HDB) and commercial. We are a highly recommended Aircon Company in Singapore, with many delighted customers and reviews over the years on Google and Facebook.
Call or WhatsApp us at +65 88554141 / https://wa.me/6588554141 for a transparent quotation and honest pricing for all your aircon needs or We offer a fast and efficient service to serve any of your aircon needs!
Learn more about 338 Aircon Servicing Singapore here:
👉 3388 x Google Reviews https://g.page/r/CTnP0peKovK1EB0/review
🌐 Website https://www.338aircon.sg
💬 Facebok https://www.facebook.com/338aircon.sg
📸 Instagram https://www.instagram.com/338airconsg
🛍 Shopee https://www.shopee.sg/338aircon
🎥 Youtube https://youtube.com/@338aircon5
🎵 TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@338airconsg